€ ON REQUEST
For Sale (in one or more lots) Modern Industrial / Warehouse facility of approx. 17,651 sq m (190,000 sq ft) on 47 acres.
Substantial building and landholding located on the edge of Letterkenny Town.
For sale as an entire or as individual lots as follows:
• The entire holding of close to 19 hectares (47 acres) to include the Industrial / Warehouse facility.
• Modern Industrial / Warehouse facility with ancillary offices,
comprising approx. 17,651 sq m (190,000 sq ft) on approx. 15
acres of the overall site.
• The warehouse is of steel-frame construction with double skin metal deck roofing. Single storey offices along the front of one half of the warehouse.
• The warehouse has 6 dock levelers (3 at each end of the facility).
• Ancillary service yard/circulation area and car parking.
• The building would suit sub-division into at least two large self-contained units
• Several undeveloped land plots which collectively comprise approximately 32 acres, ranging upwards from 1.7 acres.
• These sites, some with excellent road profile, offer a range of development opportunities, subject to planning permission
• Letterkenny is the business, employment, education and retail hub for the north-west of Rep. of Ireland.
• The property is strategically located on the N56 /Business Park Road which acts as a busy relief road
around the north-east of Letterkenny.
• Neighbouring occupiers include Pramerica (excess of 1,800 employees), Zeus, Optibelt, Sita (all within
Letterkenny IDA Business Park), An Post Depot and Letterkenny Educate Together National School.
Zoned ‘Opportunity Site 16’ in the County Development Plan 2018 – 2024.
The Development Plan states: ‘… Having regard to the potential of the site, the site may include enterprise activity associated with the adjacent ‘General Employment’ lands in conjunction with specific provision for car showrooms, medical-related facilities/services, leisure, sports (except sports retail) and related education facilities, wholesale warehousing and bulky goods retail warehousing ….’